Thursday 21 December 2006

Arrrrgh is a actual word

Arrrgh is the officail oxford dictionary termanology for what i feel when i think about my university life at the moment. So much to do and so little time to do it. Where is my duplicating machine so i can be into places at one when i need it, and where is that burard with his oh so handy time stopping watch. If you see him can you tell him to pop it throught the door of my flat. Where did i leave my clever pills that make me understand the way they comunicate in these crazy uni books.
Lifes weird.

3 comments:

Dish said...

I search the oxford dictionary in disbelief and was unable to find it and thus request proof that arrrgh is an actual word... the closest I found to it was this - http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/arx?view=uk - perhaps not quite what you had in mind...? :P

Dish said...

p.s while you rack your brains and dictionary for the answer I have decided to tag you - http://dishdosh.blogspot.com/2006/12/tagathon-shmagathon.html

Anonymous said...

There needs to be a law against people like you who start blogs and then leave them abandoned and unloved! Maybe I'll run for political office on that; there does seem to be a Scottish election coming up after all. Anyone with me?